pesan mak nenek sye ..

feel free 2 drop ur comment on every post ... i will not harm u :)
ok ..
PLEASE ! , leave ur footprints ... so that i can catch u back:)
shoutbox ade tergantung ditepi tuh ye :) tp kalau nak gune cb0x , ade kt bawah yer ..
enjoy ur trip here .. hahaha ...

25 random things b0ut me (",)

"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts or goals about you. In the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tags you. If I tag you, it’s because I want to know you more."





  1. first of all , my name is NADIA FARIHAH ANUAR
  2. my friends prefer caling me , NAD , DIE , YA , but i think NADEYA is better  :]
  3. my birthday fall on 21st JULY 1994
  4. born in HOSPITAL BESAR PASIR MAS , KELANTAN DARUL NAIM ( ye ! sye BUDAK KELANTAN =)
  5. grown up in KUANTAN ..
  6. currently staying at KG PANDAN 2 , KUANTAN , PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR 
  7. apprently schooling at SMK SERI MAHKOTA 
  8. taking ACC , ECONOMY & ADDMATH as my additional subject for SPM papers =)
  9. xde moto ( selalu tumpang moto along je =)
  10. xde kete ( juga tumpang kete abah je =)
  11. i am absolutely not pretty enough to receive any compliments ^_^
  12. i juga GEMUK .... 
  13. dress-up ? selekeh jew ... ta kesah .. kdg2 t-shirt n legging pon bleh diguna pakai bila ke bandar . HAHA
  14. xpandai melawa sbb i mmg x lawa
  15. for now , sye masih tidak perfecly ber-hijab (*bertudung) even i love collecting shawl ..
  16. kuat makan ( hanya bila sye tension )
  17. senang nanges ( even i hurt a little , but i cry like an ocean ) hati mcm batu tp jiwa mcm gula2 kapas :|
  18. ade penyakit ( sakit kepala yg amat bila menangis or tersentap ..
  19. i cant make money stay longer with me ..
  20. currently addicted to POP-DANCE including pop-dance from korea , thailand and etc .
  21. song ? mybe i kond of more on romance .. even i'll cry listening , but i love it ..
  22. ade byk acc social network but , yg aktif skang fb , twitter , blogging n youthsays je ..
  23. my family is my every thing . i HEART them !
  24. i REALLY-REALLY love my frensss .. oh god , i dunnoe what will happen to me when i've no frens .. 
  25. last but not least , i'm totally single bcuz i cant get rid of him outta my mind :|
nak tag sape ek .. errr . oke :


love sis NURUL
love sis IRINE
love ERYZA
love ZATY
love MUCET
love WANY
love KERYAH
love FATIN
love AENN
love NEYA
love AMIRA
love SHADA
love CIK TOM
mR . SYAFIQ ROSLI
mR . SYAMSID

n tag for ALL MY READERS k ... SEMUA ... sape jd followers sye , bleh amik tag nie oke ..

1 comment: